Leaders Educated And Prepared
Men’s LEAP with Pivot House
photography by Larry S. Voigt
LEAP: We're out to change the world...starting with ourselves.
• LEAP to Lead Leadership education, connected with Biblical and theological stories, is the venue through which the community will empower each individual to see the power of the philanthropic leader.
• This local partnership offers disparate individuals the opportunity for a life free from abuse and an investment in oneself for the good of others. Staff members at Pivot House and successful businessmen from Fairfield County take the time to step back, re-asses, simplify, and evaluate expectations and truth. The result: stronger, more informed individuals committed to a partnership that will build a more cohesive, empowered community.
• Will be dependent on the vision of the 2012 team
• Seeking to connect our team with a new group of men from Fairfield County who would like to engage in collaborative spiritual conversations of depth and action.
• Acknowledgement that disparate individuals with ingrained stereotypes and patterning could learn from each other, create a partnership of trust, and design programs to strengthen each of their communities.
© 2012 LEAP, Inc. All rights reserved. LEAP logo is a registered trademark of LEAP, Inc. Site by JHDG.